Hi, I’m Ginger-vee, but you can call me goddess of inspiration and natural goodness ❤
I create natural and/or organic products for women.
If you struggle with dry, itchy, and/or sensitivity that comes with dry skin, I can assist you in choosing the right products for that. I have an extreme love for taking care of self, and if you’re struggling with dry patches, I can help with that too. I have struggled with dry skin in every change of the season all of my life. So, creating a line of products that not only hydrate and heal the skin but add radiance, suppleness and softness without harsh chemicals is important for me.
I’ve realized over the years that I have attracted my tribe of creative and brilliant women who need to be taken care of.
Who Are They?
The artists, volunteers, entrepreneurs, spiritual mavens and even inspiring goddesses crave feeling good. Passionate about their gifts and talents – and I’m passionate about their dry and overworked skin.
The Creative & Brilliant Goddesses
>> are never afraid to show off their radiant skin in public.
>> welcomes the touch of someone she adores.
>>are rest assured that what she puts on her skin nourishes her body from the deepest layers, out.
>>simply wants to trust what she’s using on her body than second-guess and worry about every ingredient.
>>feels good enough to roll around in the sheets without snagging them.
>>are not afraid to spend their money on natural/organic products because its their skin’s best investment.
>>feel fresher and more radiant in a crowd of people than covered up and reserved in a corner.
>>knows when to switch from light to deeper hydration in any season.
- I have this great belief in integrity and communication. There is nothing more than sharing love, supporting each other, and growing from a space of contrast.
- I believe in the power of intention and imagination.
- I also believe that people deserve positive validation. The power of words can build you up or cast a grave spell on one’s heart.
- Helping people has been my mission for many years now, but I didn’t know how and when to. I’ve wished blessings, gave hugs, listened to many stories and yet I still thought that I had less to give.
- When I started my business I took what I learned from my education in psychology, my experiences as a weight loss counselor and a natural healer to create products that add to women’s lives – never taking away. I wanted women to know that I cared, that I listened and worked hard to give them what they know they deserved.
I’m here to remind you that…
– As a Creative & Brilliant Goddess, you love being inspired and surrounded by pure positive energy. You are known for sharing your gifts with others and feel exceptional for doing so. Creative and talented, you love what you do and give so much of yourself, yet you know your well-being deserves much more. Your biggest focus right now is having your skin feel and look great while working entirely on your creations . A hydrated body means radiant softer skin that is pleasant to the touch.
You believe in products that are branded with positive energy and made with love. You know that to get the results you need, you will need products with natural ingredients and made with utmost care.
What your struggles tend to be
– You want so badly to relieve your dry skin that you’ve tried different products but, you have not had the results you’ve been looking for. This has created some disappointment in your product search. You know you need relief from dry skin but unsure about which products works best for your skin without jeopardizing your health.
What you need most now
– Your focus is right now is feeling and seeing the results along with knowing that each product is made with natural ingredients. It’s all about having a personal skin care regimen that is ph balanced and toxin-free for the changes and seasons each year. It’s all about having radiant softer skin with the help of hydration.
At the same time, it is important to healing irritation, itching, dark marks and scars left from past mistakes. In Addition, it is important to look at each season and its effect on your body and creating an effective regimen for you to finally see the results and, feel more confident and radiant starting from your waking moment.
– If you could have hydrated skin, what would it feel like?
What you don’t need now
are products with confusing ingredients, without letting you what they are.
a space that does not share valuable information about how to take care of your skin
a transaction without soul and personality
What Others Are Saying
I’ve never worked with a bath and beauty creator before so this was definitely a new experience for me and I’m glad it was you for the first time.
The best part was smelling everything for the first time. It definitely invigorated my senses and made me excited to try it. I’ve used the scrub and the Apples and Roses soap so far, which both my Husband and I love!!!!!
1. The scrub does wonders for dead, dry skin without over working it. Very gentle but smooth.
2. The Soap smells amazing and it lathers well. We’ve been using a lot less soap because of how well it lathers.
3. Skin feels clean after one wash, versus 2-3 with “regular” store brand soap.
Karen H Rice
I have tried a lot of lotions, oils and creams for my dry skin and nothing seemed to work long-term. You had been talking for a while about handmade “natural” body care products and after many “fails” I decided to order a body scrub which is something I use weekly. I was so impressed with the level of personal care you took to ensure my needs were going to be well served with the product(s) I received.
Your package arrived and my nose received a “yummy” treat. There wasn’t an extensive list of ingredients or anything I felt would irritate my skin on the label. The first week I used the scrub I noticed a silky feel my skin hadn’t had in a long time. Several weeks later, I can’t get over how much softer and hydrated my skin feel – not to mention there are less dry patches on my legs. You can’t get this level of service at the discount store!I would highly recommend this product line to anyone that wants luxury skin care, made with loving hands at a “wallet-friendly” price. I will be sending some to the special women in my life to try as well. Continued success my friend and much love.
I was extremely surprised by the texture, feel, and fragrance of this soap. In the past, I have used natural products with goats milk or mint, but never both at the same time.Moroccan Mint Goat’s Milk soap with poppy seeds has the quality of high end products used in most spas/salons. The poppy seeds give you a unique texture the allows for exfoliating of the skin. The lather you create with use is creamy and very fragrant. I personally felt like I was receiving a spa treatment because of the mint in the soap. Words such as soothing, serene, relaxed, calm and contentment come to mind when I recall my “Special Bathtime” …….Ladies, if you want that woo-sah feeling while you bathe, I strongly recommend you try ChampdeFleurs Moroccan Mint Goat’s Milk Soap with Poppy Seeds!!!! And tell Ginger-Vee I sent you
I am so glad that I purchased this soap! Since I have some knowledge of the benefits of shea, mango and cocoa butter, I was super EXCITED to sample your soap. The fragrance and how my skin feels when I apply the soap has me hooked! …..I love to sample various natural products and I now have a new favorite! Everything from the packaging, personalized note, and your emails show how much you love your product and your consumer. Honey Almond Soap is my everyday, go to soap because I feel ALIVE & VIBRANT after using it!!!! I would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys having luxurious looking skin at an affordable price. I’m looking forward to your latest creations!!! Thanks Ginger-Vee…………
Natasha Miller: I love how the soap lathers and washes off well. The scent enhances my shower experience. It is very soothing, and leaves the skin feeling incredibly soft – Goat’s milk Oatmeal, Milk and Honey Soap
Jennifer Chon: The bar of soap smells really good. It’s an awesome scent! The soap I was using before this one made my hands so dry it was to the point of peeling ): I threw away that one and opened this one and it made my skin all better!! (: I think the soap is a really good sized soap. It lasted me a good amount of time. I HIGHLY recommend this soap! – Moroccan Mint Goat’s Milk Soap ♥
Ashley Minor: I wanted to try something different, more fragrant but natural, to help my skin. Also, my use of the turbinado sugar body scrub was awesome. My skin was so soft and vibrant after using it. I followed up with a soap scrub with the lemon grass soap. My skin was better hydrated, less cracked and less ashy, & a reduction in eczema inflammation.